IPR Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Institute of Plasma Research - IPR published an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices for 32 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 32
- Name of posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 10 Posts (Computer / Electrical / Civil / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Instrumentation & Control)
- Diploma Apprentice: 08 Posts (Computer / Electrical / Civil / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Instrumentation & Control)
- ITI Apprentice: 14 Posts (Draughtsman - Mechanical / Electronic Mechanic / Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA))
- Educational qualification: Candidates having respective First Class Degree/Diploma/ ITI Certificate, who have passed their qualifying examination in the year 2016 and onwards and have not undergone apprenticeship training earlier. Selection will be based on merit basis.
- Age limit: 26 years
- Consolidated Rs.9000/- p.m. for Graduate Apprentice (Degree holder) and Rs.8000/- p.m. for Technician Apprentice (Diploma holder).
- Consolidated Rs.7000/- p.m. for ITI Apprentice (Draughtsman, Electronic and PASAA)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications superscribing "ADVT. NO. 05/2017, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________ POST NO. ____________ in prescribed format alongwith ATTESTED TRUE COPIES of certificates, mark-sheets and a copy of recent passport size photograph (affixed on the right corner of the application) giving all the details should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 31/7/2017. Applications without supporting documents etc. are liable to be rejected.
Address: Institute of Plasma Research (ITR), Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar - 382 428