ICDS Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2017
Integrated Child Development Scheme - ICDS, Bhavnagar & Songadh published an official notification for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker & Helper posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- Educational qualification:
- Anganwadi Worker: Minimum 10th passed & above
- Anganwadi Helper: Minimum 7th passed & above
- Age limit: 18 to 33
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application on prescribed format format meet at ICDS office & xerox copies of all necessary certificates like marriage certificate, local residential proof, caste certificate, ration card, Election Card, qualification etc., to given below address. (send by Registered AD).
- Bhavnagar: Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) -01, Motibaug Townhall, Bhavnagar
- Songadh: Child Development Scheme Office, ICDS - Ghatak, Songadh
- Advertisement published Date:
- Bhavnagar: 12/07/2017
- Songadh: 18/07/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 20 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.