- Name of posts: Security Officer (Project)
- Educational qualification & Experience: An Ex-serviceman / Ex-Police Officer equivalent to JCO having graduate degree with at least 3 years experience of handling private security in a large organisation where 50 or more security personnel are deployed. The candidate must have knowledge of firefighting and emergency handling. Knowledge of Computers and its application will be an added advantage.
- Age limit: 35 years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates, as per Government of India orders on the subject.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.Typed application on A4 size paper strictly in the following format with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application along with copies of testimonials in support of Qualification and Work Experience, etc. should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 30/6/2017. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.
- Last date for online application: 30/06/2017