IIT Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Technical Supervisor for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01
- Technical Supervisor (TS): 01
- Educational qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow: B. Tech./B. E. in Computer Science with a valid GATE score or M. Tech./M.E. in Computer Science. Candidate should have the knowledge in Machine Learning, Probability, Statistics, Optimization, and Data Analytics along with a good software skill in the areas of Python, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, SQL.
- Technical Supervisor: Three-year regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Maintenance, Civil Engineering or a closely-related field.
- Junior Research Fellow: One year (extendable up to one and half years on satisfactory performance)
- Technical Supervisor: Minimum one year experience required. Out of this one year experience, at least nine months must be related to either supervision or coordination related to either construction or maintenance of civil infrastructure, preferably in a corporate or academic campus environment.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application:
- Junior Research Fellow:30/06/2017
- Technical Supervisor: 26/06/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Download Application form
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.