GNLU Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts: Project Assistant
- Educational qualification:
- Essential Criteria:
- M. Sc. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or relevant area of Life Science or Agriculture Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Those awaiting M. Sc. Final result may also apply.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Biological and Agriculture Sciences;
- Fluency in English language and ability in writing scientific report;
- Highly desirable:
- Experience in teaching/research in universities/colleges;
- Presentation/Participation in State/National Level Conferences/Symposium;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to conduct research work is highly desirable.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume via email on or before 17 Jun 2017 to: Email: email@example.com
- Interview date: 17/06/2017
- Reporting time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- View official advertisement: Click here