GNLU Recruitment 2017
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) published walk in interview notification for recruitment for Project Assistant purely on temporary basis. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, application fees, age limit, name of fellowship, Application details, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Project Assistant
- Educational qualification:
- Essential Criteria:
- M. Sc. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or relevant area of Life Science or Agriculture Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Those awaiting M. Sc. Final result may also apply.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Biological and Agriculture Sciences;
- Fluency in English language and ability in writing scientific report;
- Highly desirable:
- Experience in teaching/research in universities/colleges;
- Presentation/Participation in State/National Level Conferences/Symposium;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to conduct research work is highly desirable.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume via email on or before 17 Jun 2017 to: Email: email@example.com
Venue: Dr. Viralkumar B. Mandaliya, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor (Research), Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat (INDIA).
- Interview date: 17/06/2017
- Reporting time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.