GSSSB Head Clerk Computer Proficiency Test 2017
Details of Posts:
GSSSB Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus
- Syllabus for Computer Proficiency Test:
- Gujarati Typing Test: 30 Marks
- English Typing Test: 20 Marks
- Computer practical test with reference to the basic knowledge of computer applications as prescribed in Part III (mentioned below): 50 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Practical Test for Computer Proficiency (Part III)
- Preparing a note in word file: 10 Marks
- Preparing a Power Point Slide for presentation based on data provided.: 15 Marks
- Preparing an Excel spreadsheet and answering an arithmetic problem.: 15 Marks.
- Email ( with attachments ): 10 Marks
- GSSSB Computer Proficiency Test will be based on Microsoft Office 2007 version in Gujarati language with Shruti & Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool 3 font.
- Language for above said test will be English (Except Gujarati Typing test).
- Available Key board for Gujarati language test:
- Gujarati Transliteration
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Indica
- Remigntan Indica
- Special Characters.
- Gujarati Terafont
- Call letter for GSSSB Head Clerk / SWI computer proficiency test will be available soon. Stay connected.