Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar (Gujarat) published notification for recruitment for Master (Chemistry) on Regular Basis. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of post, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Master (Chemistry)
- Educational qualification: Post Graduation with Chemistry and B.Ed in relevant subject from recognized University / Institute. Medium of Instruction – English.
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years
- Allowances and Perquisites: In addition to allowances as approved by the Sainik Schools Society (Ministry of Defence), incumbents are entitled to free accommodation as available, LTC, Pension (as per New Pension Scheme), Gratuity and subsidized education for two children for regular staff, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria. Other allowances and benefits will be provided as per Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations, 1997 as amended time to time.
- Final selection will be based on Interview / Test.
How to apply:
- Interested candidate may apply to the Principal, Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar - 361230 within 21 days after publication of advertisement along with one passport size photograph, Bio-data, Self attested photocopies of Certificates / Testimonials, Demand draft of Rs. 400/- (NonRefundable) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Balachadi payable at Jamnagar and self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 30/- Stamps. Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, Practical and interview on a date to be intimated later. No TA/DA is admissible to the Candidates called for Test / Interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: Within 21 days after publication of advertisement
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.