- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: First class in M. E./M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology/Microbiology. Fresher and highly motivated, research oriented candidates are encouraged to apply. Relevant hands-on laboratory experience in the area of microbial fuel cell, wastewater analysis, and electrochemical characterization. Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer reviewed international journals would be a plus. Very good in English language (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Consolidated Fellowship: As per DST norms (₹ 25,000/- per month for the first two years and ₹ 28,000/- per month for the third year with applicable HRA)
- Duration: One year (May be extended up to two more years based on satisfactory performance).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following in two sets. An application stating your research/ career goals A detailed CV in prescribed format as given in Annexure I (CV as per format should also be sent to the PI by email in advance), Degree certificates (original and photocopy), Thesis/ project report and publications.
- Interview date: 01/05/2017
- Interview time: 11:30 am