GSFC Assistant Operator & Junior Operator Job 2017
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) published notification for recruitment for Assistant Operator (Junior) & Junior Operator/Assistant Operator posts on contract bases. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of posts, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Operator (Junior) (On-Contract)
- Junior Operator/Assistant Operator (On Contract)-For Environment Control
- Junior Operator/Assistant Operator (On Contract)
- Educational qualification:
- Assistant Operator (Junior): Completed ITI in Fitter / Boiler Attendant with minimum 60%, passed NCVT exam in Boiler Attendant trade and possessing Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Junior Operator/Assistant Operator -For Environment Control: Completed B.Sc (Microbiology/Environmental Science) with minimum 60% OR Completed B.Sc (Microbiology/Environmental Science) with minimum 60% and completed M. Sc (Microbiology/Environmental Science)
- Junior Operator/Assistant Operator: Completed B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% and passed NCVT Exam in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade OR Completed B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% and completed M. Sc (Chemistry) OR Completed Diploma (Chemical/Petrochemical) with minimum 60%.
- Age limit: Not more than 26 years as on 01/01/2017
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 12/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 28/04/2017
- View official advertisement & Apply online: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.