GPSC Lecturer, Bhustarshastri & Radiologist Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published notification for recruitment for Lecturer, Bhustarshastri & Radiologist Posts. Currently be available from 15 April, 2017 on http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in (GPSC OJAS) website. You can get full details for this recruitment as under. Online application for above said recruitment will be started from 15 April, 2017.
- No. of posts: 107
- Name of posts:
- Lecturer: 54 Posts
- Age limit: Not more than 47 years
- Bhustarshastri: 04 Posts
- Educational qualification: Possess a post graduate degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering with atleast second class obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as an University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Age limit: Not more than 42 years
- Radiologist: 49 Posts
- Educational qualification: A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act in india; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grantes Commission Act,1956 (3 of 1956) or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 01/2017-18 to 16/2017-18
- Online application start from: 15/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 01/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.