CSIR - CSMCRI Recruitment 2017
CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow/PA - II. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, name of post, address details, email address, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: JRF/PA - II
- Educational Qualification: for JRF MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks % NET (LS) or GATE and for PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55%.
- Age limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 15th May, 2017 at 11.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organisation, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Last date: 15/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.