Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – PO Various Post
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017
- Educational qualification: Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
- Age limit: 20 to 30 years (as on 01/03/2017)
- Application Fee: The applicable exam fee for Probationary Officer is Rs. 650/-. The applicants should pay the exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. The examination fee has to be paid only through online and no other mode of payment is permissible.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and the candidates successfully clearing Group Discussion will be called for Personal Interview thereafter
LVB PO Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Numerical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Analytical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Verbal Ability: 30 (Questions)
- Banking Awareness: 40 (Questions)
- Computer /General Knowledge: 30 (Questions)
- Total: 150 (Question)
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
How to apply:
- Eligible Interested Candidates Apply online through Lakshmi Vilas Bank Website
- Applicants need to go the company website and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the Application form by registering.
- Fill the required details and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive a provisional Application Number and Password on email/SMS.
- Please make sure you note down the Application Number and Password.
- Log in with the Application Number and Password.
- Finish filling the subsequent pages.
- Scan and Upload your Photograph and Signature
- You will also be required to pay the application fees by clicking on the Payment Tab.
- At the end, read the Declaration, Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- Online application start from: 29/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/04/2017
- Call letter download: One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination During the month: May'2017