- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Post graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline related to Life Sciences (Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,Pharmacy etc). Candidates having cleared CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 07/04/2017
- Interview time: 10:30 am