Department Of Post, Gujarat Circle published notification for recruitment for 233 Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Offices & Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 233 posts
- Name of posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Offices: 175 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices: 58 posts
- Educational qualification: Matriculation from any recognized Board.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Application Fee: All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC category : Rs. 600/- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Women: Rs. 200/-
- Final selection will be based on descriptive examination & Aptitude test.
- Part A: General Knowledge - 25 marks, 25 question
- Part B: Mathematics - 25 marks, 25 question
- Part C (i): English - 25 marks, 25 question
- Part C (ii): Regional language (Gujarati) - 25 marks, 25 question
- OC Category: Minimum 10 marks in each part and 40% aggregate.
- OBC Category: Minimum 09 marks in each part and 37% aggregate.
- SC/ST Category: Minimum 08 marks in each part and 33% aggregate.
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Starting Date & Time of Registration of on-line applications on OJAS Website: 24/03/2017
- Last date for online application:
- Starting date for deposit fee: 24/03/2017
- Last date for deposit fee:
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.