U. N. Mehta Walk In Interview 2017U.N.Mehta Institute, Ahemdabad published notification for recruitment for Senior Resident In Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery. View more information about Walk In Interview for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, experience, name of posts, Venue details, interview date, interview time, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Senior Resident In Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery
- Educational qualification: M.Ch. (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery) OR M.Ch. (Cardiac Surgery) OR M.Ch. (Vascular Surgery) OR M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery) from teaching Instituterecognized by MCI OR equivalent degree as per MCI. OR D.N.B (Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery) from teaching Institute recognized by MCI OR equivalent degree as per MCI. OR M.S. (General Surgery) or D.N.B (General Surgery) recognized by MCI OR equivalent degree as per MCI.
- Experience: A recognized super speciality or post graduate degree from a statutory university
- with 3 years’ experience of residency in the concerned specialty while pursuing degree course.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 15/02/2017
- Interview time: 11:00 am