Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Hazira Plant, Surat published notification for recruitment for 41 Boiler Attendant, Lab. Assistant (Chemistry), Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Secretarial Assistant, Instrument Mechanical, Fitter, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic(M.V), Mechanic(Diesel), Tractor Mechanic, Turner, Welder. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 41 posts
- Name of posts:
- Boiler Attendant: 04 posts
- Lab. Assistant (Chemistry): 04 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 02 posts
- Electrician: 06 posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 06 posts
- Instrument Mechanical: 04 posts
- Fitter: 07 posts
- Machinist: 01 post
- Machinist (Grinder): 01 post
- Mechanic(M.V): 01 post
- Mechanic(Diesel): 02 posts
- Tractor Mechanic: 01 post
- Turner: 01 post
- Welder: 01 post
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
- Age limit: The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 1/3/2017.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply:
- The Vacancies wrt ONGC Hazira Plant have been highlighted in the https:/ongcindia.com. Interested & eligible candidates willing to take ITI trade apprentice training at ONGC Hazira Plant are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices. The application will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the establishment User ID E12162403059, the establishment ID for ONGC, Hazira Plant, Surat, Gujarat for one trade only.
- Besides the above candidates are required to download the application format(Annexure-1)available in ONGC website i.e. www.ongcindia.com and forward their filled-in application along with the following documents duly self-attested:
- Passports photos – 5 nos.
- SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet.
- ITI Mark sheet if applicable
- Degree certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Community Certificate if applicable
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable
- Required certificate as proof for ward of Armed forces personnel(Serving, Ex-servicemen etc)
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- ADHAR card(Compulsory)
- ADHAR linked bank account.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.