- No. of posts: 41 posts
- Name of posts:
- Boiler Attendant: 04 posts
- Lab. Assistant (Chemistry): 04 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 02 posts
- Electrician: 06 posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 06 posts
- Instrument Mechanical: 04 posts
- Fitter: 07 posts
- Machinist: 01 post
- Machinist (Grinder): 01 post
- Mechanic(M.V): 01 post
- Mechanic(Diesel): 02 posts
- Tractor Mechanic: 01 post
- Turner: 01 post
- Welder: 01 post
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
- Age limit: The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 1/3/2017.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply:
- The Vacancies wrt ONGC Hazira Plant have been highlighted in the https:/ongcindia.com. Interested & eligible candidates willing to take ITI trade apprentice training at ONGC Hazira Plant are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices. The application will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the establishment User ID E12162403059, the establishment ID for ONGC, Hazira Plant, Surat, Gujarat for one trade only.
- Besides the above candidates are required to download the application format(Annexure-1)available in ONGC website i.e. www.ongcindia.com and forward their filled-in application along with the following documents duly self-attested:
- Passports photos – 5 nos.
- SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet.
- ITI Mark sheet if applicable
- Degree certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Community Certificate if applicable
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable
- Required certificate as proof for ward of Armed forces personnel(Serving, Ex-servicemen etc)
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- ADHAR card(Compulsory)
- ADHAR linked bank account.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/03/2017