Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Gandhinagar published walk in interview notification for recruitment for PGTs (except PGT CS), TGTs, PRTs in all subjects, Computer Instructor, Coaches for Athletics Games, Counselor, Doctor, Nurse posts on Contract Basis. For more details about this recruitment like, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
- Name of posts:
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Computer Instructor
- Coaches for Athletics Games
- Educational qualification:
- PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- TGT (Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Maths, Sanskrit): Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects / combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (SO.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science): Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
- PGT (Biology) - Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- PGT (History) – History
- PGT Geography-Geography
- PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
- PGT (Pol.Science)
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
- PGT (Computer Science): At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Computer Instructor: B.E /B Tech (Computer Science) / B C A / M C A / M. Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ institute. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Coaches for Athletics (Track events & Field events), Basket Ball, & Volley Ball: SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or Participation at National/ State level with good track records.
- Counselor: Essential: BA/BSc(Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in counseling.
- Desirable: Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling of students at schools OR Working knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus OR Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor.
- Doctor: Minimum MBBS & registered with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Nurse: Diploma in Nursing (08 hours daily)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of relevant documents & passport size photograph along with application form present at below mentioned address.
Interview Center (Venue): Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Sector-30, Gandhinagar
- Interview date & time
- PRT / TGT / PGT : 03/03/2017 at 09:00 AM
- PGT(Computer Science), Computer Instructors / Games Coach / Counselor / Doctor / Nurse: 04/03/2017 at 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.