DRDA Bansakantha Recruitment 2017
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Banaskantha - Palanpur published notification for recruitment for District Coordinator posts on 11 months contractual bases under Clean India Mission (Rural). For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
- Name of posts: District Coordinator
- Educational qualification:
- 1st Class Post Graduate or MSW / 1st Class BRS & Must have knowledge of Computer. (Salary: Rs. 22,000 PM) OR 1st Class MBA / PG Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development & Must have knowledge of Computer. (Salary: Rs. 27,000 PM)
- Experience: 5 year experience in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Recognized Institute.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to below mentioned address by R.P.A.D. along with necessary documents
Address: District Rural Development Agency, Joravar Palace Compound, Banaskantha, Palanpur.
Important dates & link:
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/02/2017
- Official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.