Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company) published notification for recruitment for 407 Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade - I (Trainee). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees details, no of posts, name of posts, pay scale details, important links, important dates all are as under.
- No. of posts: 407 posts
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager: 57 posts
- Educational qualification: For External Candidates: B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering.They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.For Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): Should have passed in B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute and should have put in at least two years of service in the Company OR Should have passed Engineering Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognized University / Institute and should have put in at least ten years of service in the Company.
- Industrial Workman Grade - I (Trainee): 350 posts
- Educational qualification: The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses should have been recognized by the Government. The applicants should also have at least one-year post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit. OR The applicants should have passed ITI/NTC/NAC in the trades of Letter Press/Offset/ Plate-making/ Graphic arts/ Retouches/ Tool and Die Maker/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/C.O.E trade of Production & Manufacturing/C.O.E trade of Electronics/ C.O.E trade of Electrical with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (50% in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses also should have been recognized by the Government.
- Age limit:
- Assistant Manager: Not more than 31 years. (i.e., Applicants born on or after March 01, 1986 are only eligible to apply) Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): No Upper Age limit.
- Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee): Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e., Applicants born between February 28, 1999 and March 01, 1989 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive).
- Application Fee:
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants.
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Rs.200/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- Pay Scale:
- Assistant Manager: Pay Band Rs.15050–41760 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5520/-
- Industrial Workman Grade–I: Pay Band Rs.7000-24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Starting Date of Online Application & Fee Payment: 14/02/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 28/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.