Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) published notification for recruitment for 06 Superintendent, Councilor (Women), Probation Officer, Warden (Women), Store Keeper cum Accountant. View more details about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, experience, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, address, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 06 posts
- Name of posts:
- Superintendent: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduation with Sociology, Psychology, B.S.W. (Social work).
- Councilor (Women): 01 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduation with Sociology, Psychology, M.S.W., M.Sc. in Human Development.
- Probation Officer: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduation with Sociology, Psychology, B.S.W. (Social work)
- Warden (Women): 02 posts
- Educational qualification: Any Graduate from recognised university.
- Store Keeper cum Accountant: 01 post
- Educational qualification: B.Com Graduate.
- Experience: 02 years
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Salary: 11,000 to 25,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
See also: Development Support Agency of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 for 14 District Project Coordinator
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.