GSECL Jobs 2017
- No of Posts: 14
- Name of posts:
- Labour Welfare Officer: 05 Posts
- Executive (HR): 09 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Labour Welfare Officer:
- Two years full time post graduate qualification with 60 % from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following: Master of Social Work & Master of Labour Welfare
- 35 years
- Executive (HR):
- 2 years full time post graduate qualification with 60 % from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following:
- Master of Business Administration (HR)
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Labour Welfare
- Master of Human Resource Management or Development
- Master of Personnel Management
- Master of Industrial Relations
- Distance Learning Courses secured in above degrees from the recognized university duly approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE may be allowed only for Departmental Candidates who have rendered at least 03 years service in Company
- 35 years
- Labour Welfare Officer: Candidate should possess minimum two years of working experience as Labour Welfare Officer in a factory.
- Executive (HR): Candidate should possess minimum two years of working experience of HR functions in a company. (NGO experience shall not be considered)
- Application Fee: Rs.500.00 for UR & SEBC candidate & Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates.
- Final selection will be based on online test & Interview.
GSECL Labour Welfare Officer & Executive (HR) Exam pattern & Syllabus:
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- HR: HR Planning / Recruitment & selection / Training & Development / Performance appraisal / Wage & Salary Administration / Career Planning & Succession Planning / Incentives & Rewards / Employee Welfare & Social Security / Corporate Social Responsibility
- IR: Principles of Natural Justice / Disciplinary Actions Proceedings & Departmental Inquiry Proceeding / Code of Discipline / Code of Conduct / Industrial Psychology / Union management
- Labour Laws: Constitution of India / The Industrial Disputes Act-1947 / The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act -1970 / The Bombay Shops & Establishment Act -1948 / The Employees Provident Funds & Misc. Provisions Act – 1952 / The Trade Union Act -1926 / The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act -1946 / The Minimum Wages Act -1948 / The payment of Wages Act -1936 / The Employee’s Compensation Act -2010 / The Payment of Bonus Act -1965 / The Payment of Gratuity Act - 1972 / The Maternity Benefit Act – 1961 / The Apprentices Act -1961 / The Factories Act -1948 / The Building and other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996 / The ESI Act -1948
- The question paper will be in English Language only
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The candidates after submitting on-line application should send printed Hard copy of application duly signed alongwith check list attached herewith. The Hard copy forwarded through R.P.A.D. post / Speed Post will only be considered.
- Online submission of application commences: 19/01/2017
- Last date for online submission of application: 02/ 02/2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application alongwith other documents: 13/02/2017
- The last date of on line application: 02/02/2017 (12.00 midnight.)
- The last date of sending hard copy of Application along with certificates: 13/02/2017