GSECL Jobs 2017
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL), Vadodara published notification for recruitment for Labour Welfare Officer & Executive (HR) posts. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No of Posts: 14
- Name of posts:
- Labour Welfare Officer: 05 Posts
- Executive (HR): 09 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Labour Welfare Officer:
- Two years full time post graduate qualification with 60 % from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following: Master of Social Work & Master of Labour Welfare
- 35 years
- Executive (HR):
- 2 years full time post graduate qualification with 60 % from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following:
- Master of Business Administration (HR)
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Labour Welfare
- Master of Human Resource Management or Development
- Master of Personnel Management
- Master of Industrial Relations
- Distance Learning Courses secured in above degrees from the recognized university duly approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE may be allowed only for Departmental Candidates who have rendered at least 03 years service in Company
- 35 years
- Labour Welfare Officer: Candidate should possess minimum two years of working experience as Labour Welfare Officer in a factory.
- Executive (HR): Candidate should possess minimum two years of working experience of HR functions in a company. (NGO experience shall not be considered)
- Application Fee: Rs.500.00 for UR & SEBC candidate & Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates.
- Final selection will be based on online test & Interview.
GSECL Labour Welfare Officer & Executive (HR) Exam pattern & Syllabus:
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- HR: HR Planning / Recruitment & selection / Training & Development / Performance appraisal / Wage & Salary Administration / Career Planning & Succession Planning / Incentives & Rewards / Employee Welfare & Social Security / Corporate Social Responsibility
- IR: Principles of Natural Justice / Disciplinary Actions Proceedings & Departmental Inquiry Proceeding / Code of Discipline / Code of Conduct / Industrial Psychology / Union management
- Labour Laws: Constitution of India / The Industrial Disputes Act-1947 / The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act -1970 / The Bombay Shops & Establishment Act -1948 / The Employees Provident Funds & Misc. Provisions Act – 1952 / The Trade Union Act -1926 / The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act -1946 / The Minimum Wages Act -1948 / The payment of Wages Act -1936 / The Employee’s Compensation Act -2010 / The Payment of Bonus Act -1965 / The Payment of Gratuity Act - 1972 / The Maternity Benefit Act – 1961 / The Apprentices Act -1961 / The Factories Act -1948 / The Building and other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996 / The ESI Act -1948
- The question paper will be in English Language only
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The candidates after submitting on-line application should send printed Hard copy of application duly signed alongwith check list attached herewith. The Hard copy forwarded through R.P.A.D. post / Speed Post will only be considered.
- Online submission of application commences: 19/01/2017
- Last date for online submission of application: 02/ 02/2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application alongwith other documents: 13/02/2017
- The last date of on line application: 02/02/2017 (12.00 midnight.)
- The last date of sending hard copy of Application along with certificates: 13/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.