CSMCRI Recruitment 2017
CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar published walk in interview notification for Project Assistant level I and II posts. Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for working in recently sanctioned different collaborative research projects pertaining to Environment related consultancy and R & D projects at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more details are as under. You can view official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts:
- Project Assistant I: 03 Posts
- Project Assistant II: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Project Assistant I: B.Sc. with 55% marks in Environmental Science /Chemical Science/ Engg. / Marine Science /Biological Science /Life Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry.
- 25 years
- Project Assistant II: M.Sc. /B. Tech. with 55% marks in Environmental Science / Engg. /Chemical Science / Engg.
- 28 years
- PA Level I: Rs. 8,000/- consolidated per month
- PA Level II: Rs. 14,000/- consolidated per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- All the candidates attending walk-in-interview should bring one set of duly certified copies of all certificates along with originals and 2 passport size photographs along with them.
Venue: CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Waghawadi road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Important dates & link
- Interview date & time: 20/02/2017 at 09:30 AM
- View official advertisement here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.