The Coal India Limited (CIL) published notification for recruitment for 1319 Management Trainees posts. At present Coal India Limited has volunteered this job advertisement to fill the empty post of CIL 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are attracted with current notification can now fill the application. People who are effectively looking for this great opportunity may present their Coal India Online Application Form through the official web page. Work seekers can enlist their Application Form simply in the wake of paying the Application Fee. The last date for the installment of the application expense by the by online is 26 Feb.
- No. of posts: 1319
- Name of posts: Management Trainees
Coal India Recruitment Post Wise Details
- Mining: 191 Posts
- Electrical: 198 Posts
- Mechanical: 196 Posts
- Civil: 100 Post
- Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation): 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 08 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 12 Posts
- Environment: 25 Posts
- System/IT: 20 Posts
- Geology: 76 Posts
- Material Management: 44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
- Rajbhasha: 07 Posts
- Community Development: 03 Posts
- Public Relation: 03 Posts
- Legal: 20 Posts
- Educational qualification: Applying contender needs to have BE, B.Tech, AMIE, B. Sc. (Engineering ), CA, ICWA, Graduation, Post Graduation or Diploma in the concerned field by an Indian Registered Institute or Board. (See detail in official advertisement)
- Age limit: Not more than 30 yeas (as on 01/12/2016)
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General / OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only). SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, CIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying
CIL Management Trainees Selection Process
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (01-Dec-2016). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
CIL Management Trainees Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Exam Cities: The computer based online examination will be held in 91 cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 2 examination centres in order of their preferences. The centre(s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form. Coal India Ltd. reserves the right to allocate any examination centre or change the centre opted by the candidate.
- Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 3 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid. The qualifying criteria of the examination will be as follows:
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer Based Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Personal Interview as per their merit in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test/Interview. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview: List of candidates who are declared as qualified/shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue through E-mail only. The Interview call letters are also required to be downloaded/ printed from the Company’s website on the announcement of Interview schedule. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the website and they will also be intimated about the joining date and other formalities through website and to candidates Email Id.
How to apply:
- The candidate shall apply through On-line mode only, as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/information:
- E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year)
- Mobile No. (valid at least for one year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee (Rs. 1000/- for General Category and OBC Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer, as applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Blank ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th /HSC ,Certificate)
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation &Post Graduation, as applicable
- Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in prescribed proforma(OBC Non Creamy Layer, SC/ST)
- PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- Scribe Certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling-up of application)
- Declaration from recognized Non creamy layer status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in prescribed format
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Advertisement No.: 02/2017
- Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications: 05/01/2017 (10.00 AM)
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee: 03/02/2017 (11.00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based On-line Examination Sunday: 26/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.