Age limit: Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1987 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will only be considered.
Eligibility for Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating through SEAT ALLOCATION BOARD: Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board will be based on All India Rank as explained above in section 2.10 subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination. Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B. E. / B. Tech. & B. Arch. / B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs shall be as unde:
- B.E/B.TECH: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.ARCH./B.PLANNING: Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
- Full Notification will be Out on 01/12/2016
- The online application process will start from 01/12/2016 onwards.
- The last date for application is 02/01/2017
- Fee can be paid up to 03/01/2017
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for JEE (Main) on Website: 2nd week of March 2017 onwards
- Date of Examination: JEE(Main)
- Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) [Offline examination]: 02.04.2017
- Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) [Online examination ]: 08,09 April, 2017
- Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) [Offline examination]: 02.04.2017
- Display of Answer key and image of response (OMR) sheet: 18 – 22 April 2017
- Declaration of JEE (Main) Paper–1 Score / All India Rank and top 220000 candidates eligible for appearing in JEE (Advanced): 27/04/2017
- Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper – 2.: 27/05/2017
- View notification JEE (Main) 2017: English | Hindi
- View Education & fee details for JEE (main) exam here
- Apply Online here
- View other information for JEE (Main)here