Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Managers Grade-I / Section Officers in Canteen Stores Department, Ministry of Defence. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 13
Name of posts: Managers (Grade-I) / Section Officers
Educational qualification: (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Material Management from a recognized Institution.
Age limit: 35 years
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Scheme of the RT:
- The test will be of two hours duration and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi as well as English except questions pertaining to English Language Skills which will be set in English only.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- It comprises the following broad areas:
- Basic English Language Skills.
- General Mental Ability.
- Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws.
- Principles of Management, General Accounting Principles .
- Materials Management.
- General Financial Rules.
- Developmental Issues, Current Trends in Indian Economy.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Government Business Interface.
- Indian Union and International Affairs
- Weightage: CBRT and the Interview may carry a 50: 50 weight-age for those candidates short-listed out of the Written Test and those who qualify in the interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Advt. No.: 55/2016
- Last date for online application: 15/12/2016
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 16/12/2016 (till 11:59 pm)