Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link… You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 463
Name of the Posts & Age limit:
- Indian Military Academy: 150 Posts
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998
- Officers Training Academy (for Men): 225 Posts
- Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible
- Officers Training Academy (for Women & Non - Tech.): 11 Posts
- They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999.
- IMA & OTA: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
- Air Force Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
Examination Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection process: stage I and stage II. Only. those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are:
- Stage I: comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II: Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
- Examination Notice No.: 2/2017 CDS (I)
- Online application start from: 08/11/2016
- Last date for online application: 02/12/2016 (till 06:00 PM)
- Date / (s) of Examination: 05/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.