No. of posts: 08 posts
Name of posts:
- Research Associate (RA): 02 posts
- Educational qualification: Ph.D. in Plant Pathology OR M.Sc. (Agriculture / Botany/Microbiology) with specialization in Plant Pathology with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with 02 years research experience in the above subject with NET qualification.
- Age limit: 40 for Men, 45 for women
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 05 posts
- Educational qualification: Ph.D. in Agricultural Entomology OR Master’s degree in Agriculture / Zoology with specialization in Entomology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR Graduates with three years of Bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences with 2 years Post Graduate degree in relevant field should have NET
- Age limit: 35 for Men, 40 for women
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 post
- Educational qualification: Master’s degree in Entomology /Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with PG Diploma in PHM
(or) PGDC (PP).
- Age limit: 30 for Men, 35 for women
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Interview date: 11/11/2016
- interview time: 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.