- Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Degree obtained through Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable ): Rs.500/-
Selection process & Other details Norms will be available in website on 07/11/2016.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 09/11/2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 21/11/2016
- Payment of Application Fees: 09/11/2016 to 21/11/2016
- Date of online exam: January / February 2017