No. of posts: 290
Name of posts:
- Sweeper-cum-Peon: 280 Posts
- Peon: 10 Posts
- A pass in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weightage
Age limit: 18 to 26 years (as on 03/12/2016)
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable (Online payment) shall be as follows Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates & Rs. 400/- for all others. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Method of Payment :
- Online Payment [Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking]: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Offline Payment [Bank of Baroda Challan]: On completion of the application on the online portal, it generates a Pay-in-Slip for payment of fee [Bank of Baroda Challan]. Only this Pay-In-Slip should be used for depositing the fee, to enable the fees to be properly credited to Bank’s account. Go to the nearest Branch of Bank of Baroda with this Pay-In-Slip and deposit the required amount in the Branch using this auto generated Pay-In-Slip only.
Selection process: Selection will be only through the mode of examination (offline/ online) strictly on merit.
Sweeper-cum-Peon/Peon Written exam pattern & Syllabus:
The above tests except the Knowledge of English Language will be available bilingually i..e English and Gujarat.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The application procedure will not be complete without Part I and Part II Registration.
- Online application start from: 26/11/2016
- Last date for online application: 16/12/2016