District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Dy. Executive Engineer, Coordinator & Gram Sevak posts on 11 months contractual bases under Clean India Mission (Rural). For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 12
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Gram Vikas): 01 Post
- B.E. in Civil
- Jr. Funds Coordinator: 01 Post
- B.Com / M.Com
- Gram Sevak: 07 Posts
- Taluka Coordinator: 01 Post
- Graduate in Mass Communication / Social Science / Rural Studies & Must have knowledge of Computer.
- Custer Coordinator: 02 Posts
- 10+2 (12th) Pass with 50% OR Graduate / Post Graduate with 40% OR B.R.S. / M.R.S. / MSW from recognized university or institute.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 115/- on Demand Draft with state level bank in the name of “DIRECTOR, DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY, GADHINAGAR”.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Merit & Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Last date for online application: 05/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.