District Health Society, Jamnagar published notification for recruitment for Medical Officer, Program coordinator & Other under Revised National TB Control Project (RNTCP) on contracts bases. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 07
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- MBBS degree or Equivalent form recognized Indian Medical Council.
- District Program coordinator: 01 Post
- MBA / PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration form recognized university.
- District PPM: 01 Post
- Post Graduate & 1 year experience in Communication / ACSM / Public-Private Partner Sector / Health Sector.
- STLS: 01 Post
- Graduate & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Course form recognized Govt.
- STS: 01 Post
- Graduate & SI Course form recognized Govt., Computer Basic Knowledge.
- Counselor (DRTB Center): 01 Post
- Graduate or Equivalent in Social work / Sociology / Psychology form recognized university.
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Post
- Higher Secondary (10+2) & Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent Diploma / equivalent degree
- TBHV: 01 Post
- Graduate or Higher Secondary (10+2) MPW / LHV / ANM / as a Health Worker experience / certificate.
Age limit: Maximum 45 years
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: TB Center, TB Hospital Campus, Nr. Rameshwar Bus Stand, Jamnagar - 361 008
- Publish date: 20/10/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 7 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.