No. of posts: 191
Name of posts:
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Grade/ scale|
|Manager (IT)- Oracle / Finacle -DBA/ Application||10||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- SQL Server - DBS/ Application||5||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT-) Finacle Customization / Scripting)||20||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit||4||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Mobile Application||8||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Networking||2||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)-Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk)||12||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Web Designer||5||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Base 24 Switch-Coding/Testing/Management||3||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT)- Report Tools||4||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (IT) – Hardware||2||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Agriculture)||30||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Security)||35||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (HRD)||24||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Electrical Engineer)||2||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Civil Engineer)||3||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Mechanical Engineer)||1||MMG Scale II|
|Manager (Law)||1||MMG Scale II|
|Fire Officers||6||JMG Scale I|
|Economic Officer||2||JMG Scale I|
|Officer (Civil Engineer)||4||JMG Scale I|
|Officer(Industry)-Mechanical||2||JMG Scale I|
|Officer(Industry)-Electrical||1||JMG Scale I|
|Officer(Printing Technologist)||4||JMG Scale I|
Educational qualification & Age limit:: various degree (see details in official notificaiton)
Application Fee: General/OBC/EXSM category candidates Rs 400/- per candidate & SC/ST/PWD category candidates Rs 50/- per candidate (only intimation charges).
Selection process: Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The on-line test shall comprise of the following tests:
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates for download along with the call letters from the IBPS/ Bank’s website.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration: 23/08/2016
- Last Date for Registration of On-line Applications: 09/09/2016
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 14/10/2016 (Friday)
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test On or After: 04/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.