- The above candidates are being informed separately through e mail about the pre recruitment medical examination.
- The attention of the candidates is drawn to the clause 9 of the employment notification dated 15.12.2015 which has been reproduced here under:
- “9. Action against Misconduct:
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information.
- At any stage of recruitment, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of -
- Using unfair means during the examination or interview
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- Misbehaving in the examination hall/interview premises
- Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, he/she in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution may also be liable to be:
- Disqualified from the examination.
- Debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination/ recruitment to be conducted by LIC.
- If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.”
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination
Posted on: 9/07/2016 11:47:00 PM By: rijadeja Team
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) published shortlisted candidates list of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO - Generalist). On the basis of the online test and interview held for recruitment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist), candidates with the following roll numbers have been shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination. You can view official advertisement by following link.
No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates whose Roll Numbers do not appear in the above list.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.