CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar published walk in interview notification for Junior Research Fellow posts. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more details are as under. You can view official notification by following link.
Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic) with NET (LS)/ GATE.
- Experience in synthetic organic chemistry, and/or homogeneous catalysis.
Age limit: not be more than 28 years
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus HRA as admissible.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
Job Description: Selected candidate has to work on the DST sponsored project entitled: “Development of New Reactions via Cooperative Catalysis” The main objective of this project is to develop homogeneous catalyst systems that work in a cooperative fashion to achieve otherwise challenging organic transformations
How to apply: The interested candidates bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Venue: Dr. Sukalyan Bhadra (Principal Investigator), Division of Inorganic Materials & Catalysis, CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar-364002
Interview date & time: 20/10/2016 at 09:30 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.