Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement Project (BCRLI Project) Dhrangadhra published notification for recruitment for Livelihood Specialist, Computer Data Complainer cum Data entry operator & Account Assistant Posts. You can view official notification, age limit, educational qualification & other details by mention below.
Total no of Posts: 03
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Livelihood Specialist: 01 Post
- B.Tech / B.E. / MSC (Agri / Hostri) / MSC Deary Science / MVSC with 5 years exeperience
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/-
- Computer Data Complainer cum Data entry operator: 01 Post
- DCS / BCA / MCA (At a speed of Gujarati typing speed of at least 25 words per minute in shruti font (Indic), English typing speed of at least 30 words)
- Salary: Rs. 8,000/-
- Account Assistant: 01 Post
- B.Com / M.Com. / BBA / MBA (Must have knowledge of Tally software)
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/-
Age limit: 18 to 45 years (as on 01/09/2016)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Dy. Conservator of Forests, Ghudkhar Sanctuary, Mayur Nagar, Halvad Road, Dhrangadhra
- Published date: 13/09/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.