Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Delhi Cantt will hold Combine Selection Screen Examination 2016 for Teachers Recruitment for filling up approximately 8000 vacancies in 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. You can view details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 8000 (Approx)
Name of posts: Teachers (PGT / TGT / PRT)
Age limit: Fresh Candidates - Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 years and PGT < 36 years); Experienced Candidates - Below 57 years. (as on 01/07/2017)
Exam Fee: Rs 600/-( non refundable). The Fee can be made through Online Payment, the options are Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net banking OR Bank Challan.
Educational qualification: PGT - Post Graduation, TGT - Graduation & PRT - Graduation.
Selection process: will be done in three stages:
- Stage 1: Screening Exam, conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of Decemberevery year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Stage II: Interview.
- Stage III: Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Screening Exam Method: Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format .For details see table below:
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 17/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 13/09/2016 (till 05:00 PM)
- Availability of Admit cards on-line: 15/11/2016 (Tentative. Will be informed after uploading)
- Exam Date: 26 & 27/11/2016
- Publication of Result: 15/12/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.