REPCO Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks and Probationary Officers. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 75 Posts
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Probationary Officer: 15 Posts
- Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognized by UGC
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: 60 Posts
- Graduation in any discipline from any University recognized by UGC
- Probationary Officer: Between 21 years to 30 years
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Between 21 years to 28 years
- Probationary Officer: Rs. 800 /- for all others & Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates candidates.
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Rs. 650 /- for all others & Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates candidates.
Written exam pattern:
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 11/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 31/08/2016
- Download of call letters: 12/09/2016 on wards
- Tentative date of online test: 17/09/2016 & 18/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.