National Housing Bank (NHB) published notification for recruitment for of RTI Officer & Legal Consultant posts on contract basis. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link
No. of posts: 02
Name of posts, Educational qualification:
- RTI Officer: 01 Post
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University
- Experience: Minimum 25 years’ of experience out of which minimum 20 years of experience as law officer/legal adviser in RBI, Public Sector Banks/Financial Institutions in India with hands on experience in handling, among others, Courts cases, labour/service matters, in dealing with matters before Govt. or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any similar forum. Preference will be given to candidates having valid registration/enrollment with Bar Council of India/any State Bar Council
- Legal Consultant: 01 Post
- Bachelor’s Degree in from a recognized University in any stream. The candidate having their Bachelor’s degree in Law may be preferred
- Experience: Minimum 25 years’ of experience out of which 20 years of experience in RTI related work in RBI, PSBs/FIs in India, Courts, Govt. or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any similar forum.
Age limit: not exceed 62 years (as on 01/07/2016)
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
How to apply: Candidates should apply by filling up on-line application Form available on Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in by visiting “Career with NHB” section of the website. Candidates have to ensure that the e-mail ID and mobile no. provided by them in the application form is correct and readable. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email/phone. Interested persons may apply for the post on-line only and send their query (if any) to the following address/e-mail ids:
Address: Dy. General Manager (HRD), National Housing Bank, Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003
e-mail id: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online application start from: 27/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 12/08/2016
- Date of Closure for Edit: 10/08/2016
- The last date for submission of application: August 12, 2016.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.