Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for below mention Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. For more details about this recruitment like qualification, age limit, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational qualification & Experience:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent with good academic performance. Prior experience in image processing and computer vision fields is relevant. Applicants with higher qualifications are also welcome. Renumeration and position can be adjusted according to candidate experience and capabilities.
- Required qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge and programming experience in C/C++.
- Knowledge and experience in GPU programming and the CUDA C.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and fluency with the command line.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in image processing, computer graphics, computer vision.
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning particularly in the context of images and videos.
- Strong mathematics background in linear algebra.
- Exposure to parallel programming, open MP etc.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 15/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.