- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he / she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: Between 20 years to 28 years
Selection process: Selection will be based on written examination.
- Online application start from: 22/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 12/09/2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 25/10/.2016 to 07/11/2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 07/11/2016 to 12/11/2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 18/11/2016 on wards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 26 & 27/11/2016, 03 & 04/12/2016 (if required)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main December 2016
- Online Examination – Main: 31/12/2016 & 01/1/2017
- Provisional Allotment April 2017