All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur published notification for recruitment for 87 vacancies of Junior Resident under Pradhan Matri Swasthya Suraksha yojna (PMSSY). You can view official notification by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, Important dates, Important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 87
Name of posts: Jr. Resident
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 09.09.2014 to 08.09.2016 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
Age limit: Not more than 30 years
Pay scale: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + 5400/-(GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Application Fee: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview. After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies. For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/ counselling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Raipur website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on date of interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may attend interview along with application, attested certificate, passport size photograph, attested experience certificate at below mentioned address.
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College, Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E., Road, Raipur (C.G.) - 492099.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 09/09/2016 and 10/09/2016
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.