Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply & more details as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
No. of posts: 1129 Posts
Name of posts:
- Mistry Grade (IDA-9)
- Master 2nd Class: 1 Post
- Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)
- Jr. Draughtsman: 12 Posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech.): 10 Posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec./Electronics): 05 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech.): 11 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Elec.): 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 3 Posts
- Fitter: 158 Post
- Structural Fabricator: 133 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 130 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 49 Posts
- Electrician: 144 Posts
- Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
- Machinist: 08 Posts
- Comp. Attendant: 03 Posts
- Painter: 51 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Composite Welder: 138 Posts
- Rigger: 69 Posts
- Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2)
- Utility Hand(Semi-Skilled): 103 Posts
- Chipper Grinder: 65 Posts
Educational qualification: View detailed advertisement
Experience: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
Age limit: Between 18 years to 33 years as on 01/08/2016
Application Fee: Processing Fees of Rs 100/- (Non-Refundable) needs to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India(SBI) by using challan form only. However candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Exservicemen category are exempted from paying the Processing Fee. The candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of the advertisement. The candidate should fill up all the three parts (Banks copy, MDL Copy & Candidates copy) of the challan. Deposit cash of Rs.140/-(Including Bank charges of Rs.40/-) at the nearest SBI branch. The Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s copy) and return two parts(MDL’s copy and Candidate’s copy) of the Challan to the candidate. Any other mode of payment other than challan will not be considered
- Final selection will be based on written examination & trade test
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010.
- Last date for receipt of application: 01/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.