Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Recruitment Cell invited from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the following posts in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat as per tentative vacancy position given below. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under
No. of posts: 143
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Jr. Parliamentary Interpreter
- English/ Hindi: 01 Post
- Master's degree in English with medium of Hindi Language upto degree level or Master's degree in Hindi with medium of English Language upto degree level
- Assamese: 01 Post
- Master's degree in any discipline with Assamese up to degree level.
- Marathi: 01 Post
- Master's degree in any discipline with Marathi upto degree level.
- Urdu: 01 Post
- Master's degree in any discipline with Urdu upto degree level.
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- Hindi: 04 Posts
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; and Minimum Shorthand speed of 160 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- English: 04 Posts
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; and Minimum Shorthand speed of 160 w.p.m. in English.
- Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant: 23 Posts
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Research Assistant: 08 Posts
- Master's Degree in any discipline or bachelor's degree in any discipline with Law degree.
- Stenographer (English): 06 Posts
- Graduation and possessing a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English. Preference may be given to those knowing both English and Hindi stenography.
- Security Assistant Gr. II: 16 Posts
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline and possessing minimum physical standards.
- Junior Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science.
- Junior Clerk
- English: 30 Posts
- Graduate and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. both in English and Hindi.
- Hindi: 02 Posts
- Graduate and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in Hindi. Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. both in English and Hindi.
- Urdu: 01 Post
- Graduate and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in Urdu.
- Translator: 28 Posts
- Master's Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level; or Vice-Versa and Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University/ Institute; or At least 2 years experience in Translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or the State /Union Territory Government or an organization of the Central or the State/Union Territory Government or the Secretariat of the Legislature of a State/Union Territory or the Lok Sabha Secretariat or the office of a High Court or the Supreme Court of India.
- Junior Proof Reader: 13 Posts
- Bachelor's degree with English or Hindi as a subject; and Diploma in Printing Technology or P.G. Diploma in Book Publishing from any Institute approved by AICTE; or 3 years experience of working in any Printing Press/Publishing House in a salaried post duties of which mainly involve proof reading.
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02 Posts
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification; and A valid Commercial LMV/HMV licence
Age limit: For the posts of Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese), Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi), Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu), Translator and Junior Proof Reader, the age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. For the remaining posts, the age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. The age of the candidate shall be reckoned as on the closing date of submission of the online application.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- per post applied for plus ₹ 60/- towards Bank charges is to be paid with the application. The fee is to be made through Fee Payment Challan containing candidate's registration number generated after the final submission of the online application.
Selection process: The process of selection may involve several stages i.e. Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview etc.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 18/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 29/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.