No. of posts: 66
Name of posts:
- Postal Assistant: 16 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 17 Posts
- Postman: 28 Posts
- MTS: 15 Posts
- Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant: Pass in 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from recognized University/ Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education (excluding vocational / JOC streams).
- Postman: Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.
Sports Qualification: The candidates with the following qualifications shall be considered meritorious for the purpose of recruitment under sports quota.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in the sports/games shown above.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the inter university tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in the sports/games shown above.
- Sportsmen who have represented the state schools team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in the sports/games shown above.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant, Postman: 18 to 27 year
- MTS: 18 to 25 year
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” payable at the Post Office “New Delhi GPO, New Delhi-110001”. Original Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the duly filled application form.
The application fee paid through any other mode i.e., cheque/ Demand Draft/ UCR or any other mode will not be accepted and all such applications will be summarily rejected.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification
subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
How to apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document, self-attested photo copies of Certificates and documents, 2 latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs, IPO send by Registered / Speed post to given below address.
Address: Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan New Delhi-110001
Last date for receipt of application: 24/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.