Indian Army invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st Course – Apr 2017.
No. of posts: 55
Name of posts: NCC Special Entry Scheme (Male - 50 | Female - 5)
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students
- will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017.
- They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate not required
Age limit: 19 to 25 year (as on 01/01/2017 - born not earlier than 02/01/92 and not later than 01/01/98, both dates inclusive)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Eligible NCC candidates can apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. One copy of the print out of application form duly signed, photograph affixed and self attested along with all documents should be forwarded to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ Certificate has been issued. Last date for receipt of applications at NCC Bn is 22 Aug 2016 and there after through NCC channel should reach Recruiting Directorate by 30 Sep 2016.
Note: Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel can send their applications manually as per format of Application Form available on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (Downloads) to Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block- III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 along with all documents before 22.08.2016.
- Online application start from: 21/07/2016 (started 10:00 AM)
- Last date for online application: 18/08/2016 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of applications at NCC: 22/08/2016 and there after through NCC channel should reach Recruiting Directorate by 30/09/2016.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.