Institute of Banking Personnel Selection of Common (IBPS) published online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2016
Name of posts: Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years (as on 01/07/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 600 /- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination
Written exam pattern: The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2016
- Online Examination – Main 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview January 2017
- Conduct of interview January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment April 2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.