- Research Associate (Level - I): 1 Posts
- PhD Botany / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biological Sciences along with one publication in SCI journal; prior knowledge in bio-processing of seaweed biomass will be given preference.
- 35 years
- Fellowship: Rs 36,000/- + HRA
- Project Assistants (Level - I): 2 Posts
- B.Sc. in Biochemistry / Chemistry / Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- 25 years
- Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- (Consolidated)
CSIR - CSMCRI Bhavnagar walk in interview for Research Associate & Project Assistants
Posted on: 7/28/2016 07:31:00 PM By: rijadeja Team
CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar published walk in interview notification for Research Associate & Project Assistants posts. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more details are as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 03
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Age limit:
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along along with bio-data, two sets of all certificates and originals as well as two latest pass-port size photographs.
Venue: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002.
Interview date & time: 05/08/2016 at 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.