All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) published advertisement for recruitment of Senior Residents and Tutor / Demonstrators. You can view official notification by mentioned below link.
Name of posts:
- Senior Residents: 189 posts
- Educational qualification: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in the respective disciplines.
- Tutor / Demonstrators: 70 posts
- Educational qualification: MD/ Ph.D/ M.Sc in the subject concerned. MBBS candidates can also apply. The Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.
Application Fee: 1000/- + Transaction Charges
Mode of selection:
- Written examination, will only be conducted when numbers of applications are more than the number of posts. However, there will be no written test for those posts against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final. Candidates possessing MBBS degree and applying for various posts of Demonstrators in different Departments will have a common written test.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in service candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview, if no objection certificate from employer is not produced.
- Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly to get various updates about the selection process from time to time.
- All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by July session shall be eligible.
- In case of exceptional candidates the description of authorities to relax requisite eligibility criteria like age, experience etc. shall be final.
- Depending on requirement the decision of Authorities to increase/decrease number of seats/post shall be final.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 31/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.