- Name of Posts: Assistant Commandants (Executive) with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to be graduates from a government recognized university, an institute of college. It is preferred if candidates have a NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate as these will be considered during the interview or personality test round. However, this is not a compulsory qualification. Only three attempts are allowed.
- Age limit: Candidates should be less than 35 years as on August 1, 2018, that is, they must have been born later than August 2, 1983. Age rule relaxation will be as per government rules.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience of four years of regular service as on January 1, 2018 in the Sub Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) rank. This shall include a basic training period. It is also desirable that the candidate has a clean service record till the appointment offer date.
- Final selection will be based on written test, followed by a physical and medical standard test as well as a personality test.
- General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
- This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows:-
- Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence - 150 Marks (75 Questions)
- Part-B : Professional Skill - 150 Marks (75 Questions)
- Paper II : Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension - 100 Marks (2 hours)
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.:45013/9/2009
- Last date to apply online: 29/12/2017(till 6 pm.)
- Last date for receiving printed copy (hard copy) of online application form: 05/01/2018
- Admit cards release: Two weeks before the exam
- Exam date: March 4