- No. of Posts: 80
- Name of Posts
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): 36 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil): 07 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Field Engineer (Electrical & Civil): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical Discipline or equivalent from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category
- Field Supervisor (Electrical & Civil): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
- Age limit: 29 Years (As on 26.12.2017)
- Fixed Monthly Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year Rs.33,000/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Non- refundable)for Post ID 01 & 02 & Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable) for Post ID 03 & 04
- For Post ID 01 & 02
- Selection process for post ID 01 & 02 will involve Personal interview of the eligible candidates. However, in case of large number of applications, an objective type screening test may also be conducted( if required) but the same shall be for elimination purpose only and shall not have any weightage in final merit which shall be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. To be adjudged suitable for empanelment for engagement, the qualifying marks in Interview shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD.
- For Post ID 03 & 04
- Selection process for post ID 03 & 04 will involve Objective type screening test of 1 hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to relevant discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer. The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the screening test only. The qualifying marks in screening test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to http://www.powergridindia.com
- Advertisement No.: N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2017/FEFS
- Opening date of online submission of application: 06.12.2017(11:00 hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of application: 26.12.2017(23:59 hrs)
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 06.12.2017(11:00 hrs)
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 26.12.2017(23:59 hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification / reservation / Experience: 26.12.2017